Enter your email for more info and read more about volunteering below…
STEP 1 – Decide which team you would like to join:
GENERAL VOLUNTEERS assist with the basic operations of the festival including…
- Box Office
- Wristband Check
- General Store
- Bar help and more
GREEN TEAM supports all aspects of…
- Recycling, composting
- Sorting post-disposed recycling and compost
- Other greening initiatives during the fest
Step 2 – Purchase Deposit Ticket
Purchase Deposit Ticket for chosen team. You will NOT be able to fill out an application for volunteering without purchasing your Deposit Ticket first.
Step 3 – Fill out Application
Once you purchase a deposit ticket, you receive a link and password to the matching application in your confirmation email.
Step 4 – You’re Accepted!
If you have purchased a deposit and submitted an application, you’re all set! If the application is correctly filled out, you are automatically accepted. If we find any errors in the application, you will be notified via email.
About one month out from the event, volunteer managers will correspond with confirmed volunteers via email regarding scheduling, arrival and all other info necessary to complete your hours.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
WHAT YOUR RECEIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HOURS WORKED:
- (1) 3 GA Day Pass
- (1) Thursday Pre-Party pass
- VIP upgrades, Late Night tickets, RV passes and all other Non GA tickets must be purchased on TOP of your deposit and will not be counted towards your refund.
- Refunds will take up to 15 working days (or 3 weeks) post festival to process.
- Refunds are only processed if you have completed three full length shifts on the team you choose.
PLEASE read the FAQ page for any questions you may have.