Summer Camp needs YOU! Join a volunteer team now to play a vital role in the success of the event!
Enter your email for more info or scroll down…
Please click on and read through each step thoroughly before applying to volunteer.
Choose which team you would like to join.
General Volunteers assist with the basic operations of the festival including…
- Box Office
- Wristband check
- General Store, Bar help and more
Green Team supports all aspects of…
- Recycling, composting
- Sorting post disposed recycling and compost
- Other greening initiatives during the festival
Soulshine Ambassadors promote social and ecological stewardship…
- Promote sustainability, acts of greenness
- Encourage Nonprofit participation
- Support and promote Soulshine Schedule
- Please read this info sheet before applying as a Soulshine Ambassador.
Purchase Deposit Ticket for chosen team. You will NOT be able to fill out an application for volunteering without purchasing your Deposit Ticket first.
Fill out application for chosen team.
Once you purchase a deposit ticket, you receive a link and password to the matching application. If you purchase through ETIX (one time purchase), you will receive the application/password in your confirmation email. If you purchase through TIXR (payment plan), you will receive the application/password via email on the first of the following month.
If you have purchased a deposit and submitted an application, you’re all set! If the application is correctly filled out, you are automatically accepted. If we find any errors in the application, you will be notified via email.
About one month out from the event, volunteer managers will correspond with confirmed volunteers via email regarding scheduling, arrival and all other info necessary to complete your hours.
PLEASE read the FAQ page for any questions you may have. They are most definitely answered here!
What you receive in exchange for hours worked
- (1) 3 GA Day Pass
- (1) Thursday Pre-Party pass
- VIP upgrades, Late Night tickets, RV passes and all other Non GA tickets must be purchased on TOP of your deposit and will not be counted towards your refund.
- Refunds will take up to 15 working days (or 3 weeks) post festival to process.
- Refunds are only processed if you have completed three full length shifts on the team you choose.