Remember, you MUST purchase your deposit ticket prior to filling out your application. Once you have purchased your deposit ticket, you will receive instructions on how to fill out your application.
We will have TWO types of deposit tickets: One Time Purchase Deposits or Payment Plan Deposits. You will choose ONE of these deposits tickets and THEN choose your team from the dropdown options. See below for deposit ticket details.
One Time Purchase Deposits
Choose this link if you’d like to purchase your deposit with a one time fee. You will then choose a dropdown option for the team you’d like to join and purchase your deposit. Once you have purchased this deposit, you receive a confirmation email with the application information, which you must fill out to be accepted.
Cancellation Process (this only applies to the One Time Purchase Deposits)
- If you cancel prior to March 17th, you may receive a 100% refund of your deposit.
- If you cancel prior to April 28th, you may receive a 50% refund of your deposit.
- If you cancel after April 28th, you may not receive your deposit in refund.
- If you sign up to volunteer after April 28th, your deposit is only refundable by completing your volunteer hours.
- Refunds are not guaranteed if you cancel your spot on any volunteer team.
Payment Plan Deposits
What you should know…
In purchasing the SUMMER CAMP 2017 – VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT PAYMENT PLAN you acknowledge and accept the following:
Your total purchase charge for each ticket purchased will be $88 and will include:
– Deposit Ticket ($244)
– Application Fee ($20)
Note that we will not have payment plans available after March 26th, 2017.
– Your first payment plan charge of $88 occurred at initial purchase.
– Your second charge $88 will occur on April 1st, 2017
– Your third and final charge $88 will occur on May 1st, 2017
The second and third charges will be applied automatically to the credit card used at the time of your initial transaction. No action on your part is required.
PLEASE NOTE: All payment plan charges MUST be applied to the same credit card. The user is solely responsible for ensuring that sufficient credit is available on/near the second, third and fourth payment dates.
If for any reason your additional payments are rejected, you will at that time be notified and required to pay any remaining balance over the phone prior to the start of Summer Camp or forfeit all payments made.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. INCOMPLETE PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
After the final payment you will receive your will-call ticket via email.
By purchasing this ticket, all ticket purchasers and/or bearers are agreeing to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS